Saturday, October 13, 2007

EWCC Ready to Rock! ll


If you haven't had the opportunity to
read my post, ''The Power of Reversal -
The Objective", and " East Windsor
Cogeneration LP - Half a House?", please
do. It will assist you in understanding
my present musing.

My semi is a corner lot. My address is
Riverside Drive East, which means my
property is on Riverside Drive East.
How successful do you think negotiations
will be if my property in the 'mind' of the
other party is reversed so that my property
is considererd on the side street as oppose
to its legal address of Riverside Drive East?

I'm not saying that will happen, but could.
If it does, it will be a hinderance to obtaining
a settlement. Why? Because we wouldn't
be on the same page or rather same street.
While I would negotiate based on the legal
address, (the legal location of my property)
the reverse doesn't exist.

Now that I think of it, reversing in your mind
the location of my home from its legal location,
Riverside Drive East, to the side street would
leave you with half a house. What do you think?


Click on picture to enlarge. Don't
forget to check out yesterday's post
of the same title.

http://homesellersbeware.blogspot.com/2007/09/power-of-reversal-objective.html

http://homesellersbeware.blogspot.com/2007/09/east-windsor-cogeneration-lp-half-house.html

No comments: