Tuesday, October 16, 2007

EWCC's Buckingham Agent


Well I had the meeting with the agent
today. Much of what I had an issue
with has been removed due to the
conditions being removed, though
there is still one clause that I am
not certain about and a word that
has me nervous as to whether I actually
receive funds on Closing. I'm going to
have to get an expert (Lawyer)take a
look at it.

The dollar amount is the same. No
surprise there. I told the agent,
that I know my next door neigbour
got more. He said, " You don't
know that." I said, "I do know that."
He said, "They didn't tell you. If
they did they breached the agreement."
I insisted that I knew that they got
more.

You want to how I know my next
door got a better deal? Because the
Buckingham agent said, "You got more
than everyone else."The words, "everyone
else" got my attention because there
is only myself and my next door neigbour.
And there is no way I got a better offer
than the home owner next to my next door
neighbour. He was referring to "everyone
else" on the side street, Cadillac Street,
not Riverside Drive East. Thus, my
conclusion that my next door neighbor got
a better deal. Their appraisal and
negotiations were based on their
legal address, Riverside Drive East.


Click on picture to enlarge, so you can
see "everybody else."

No comments: