Monday, October 15, 2007

Riverside Drive East Nice Area to Live



When I purchased my home in 1999, I
thought like many, that sooner or
later Ford's Casting plant, known
as the foundry, would close and my
riverfront property would benefit
from the closure. With the foundry
closed, finally a park would materialize
across the street and maybe the marina
I was told and advertised as a selling
feature would materialize too.

Well the foundry closed in July of
this year and the park and marina
etc. will likely come to be. But just
when I thought I was going to enjoy
the fruits of my investment, the
cogeneration plant drops out of the
sky ruins the dream and truncates
my investment. Now what? I guess
I'll have to see whether I'm offered
side street money for my loss.


Take a look at Remax Preferred Realty
Market Trends Report 2006. Windsor
begins at the bottom of page 6. Note
that the report lists Riverside Drive
as a prestige area.

Click on picture to enlarge.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:_wp57XywBEEJ:www.remax-oa.com/MarketReports_PDF/Jun06-UpperEndTrends/Jun06_UpperEnd_RPT.pdf+remax+preferred+realty+riverside+drive+prestige&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

No comments: