Monday, February 4, 2008

Demolition Permit & Semi-detached Homes


This letter was written by
EWCP lawyer addressed to
lawyer#1. The lawyer copied
to me. Note requirement
to add the Buyer as first
payee on my house insurance
policy. How do you know
that the lawyer is referring
to my house insurance? Tenant
insurance doesn't include
the building, house insurance
does. Click on image to
enlarge.


Semi-detached homes are housed
in one building. So if a demolition
permit was issued, let's say for
2929 Riverside Drive East (East Windsor
Cogeneration Properties Inc.'s property)
the permit would allow for the demolition
of the building. Which would mean
my property, 2925 Riverside Drive
East would be demolished too, since my
property is housed in the same building.

I don't know yet if the City's building
department issued a demolition permit
for EWCP Inc.'s property next door,
but I should hear from them shortly.

No comments: