Sunday, June 1, 2008

City Community Improvement Plan

From the moment I read section 4(d)
of the agreement (Agreement of Purchase
and Sale), I wonder about the clause.
Schedule 'A', Section 4(d) refers to
my Property being included in the City's,
City of Windsor Community Improvement Plan.
I wonder if the agreements of the previous
homeowners of 2929 and 2939 Riverside Drive
East also included the same clause. The
appraisal indicates my property is in good
condition. I know that the 'improvement' can't
be referring to an improvement in the quality of
the building. So this improvement plan must be
referring to an improvement in the quality of
something else. I wonder what that might be?




http://picasaweb.google.com/scwmark/
EastWindsorCogenerationPropertiesAug2007OfferCounterOffe

No comments: