Sunday, April 6, 2008

Last Homeowner

Well it looks like I am the only
homeowner whose property EWCP
has not bought. I hope
EWCP is not of the mind
that when it bought the semi-
next door, 2929 Riverside Drive
East, that it was a 2 for 1 sale.
You know, buy 1 get the other one
free or rather buy half a building
and get the other half free.

EWCC/EWCP knew the building had
two owners and should have
negotiated the sale of the building
with both owners together, myself
and Debbie Revels who were at the
time joint owners of the building
(I'm sure you can see the obvious
problems with the confidentiality
clause). Particularly since EWCC/
EWCP wants to demolish the building.
Since I'm still here, the Revels
should still be next door.

Instead a deal was made with
only one of the building owners, Debbie
Revels. Her husband was not named on
the title. She owned the house before
she met him. Though,you wouldn't
know it if you spoke to him. The
key here is how EWCC/EWCP
interprets the deal.

I was thinking, I have two house cats.
One is almost nine years old, the
other will be eighteen years old
this year. They wouldn't dare hurt
my pets would they?

Cameras or no cameras, I am afraid,
literally,that one day I am going
to come home to find my house demolished
and my pets dead. You can best believe
that if that were to happen to me
that it will happen to others who
a corporation has an irrational
prejudice against. It's just a
matter of means, and opportunity.

One More Thing. Two weeks ago, I
spoke to the owner who owned the
house behind me. It's rental property.
At that time, he told me that he had
not heard from EWCP, although his nephew
had told me just the week prior they were
talking. Today, the nephew told me that
his uncle sold the house. He said that he
thinks that his uncle got $200.000. It's
possible. I know when I spoke to
him a couple weeks ago he said he
made an offer of $230.000.

No comments: