Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Enwin Utilites

I got a automated telephone message
from Enwin Utilites yesterday. A male
voice said that the power will be off
from 9:00 a.m to 10:00 a.m for the 200
block of Cadillac Street and 2900
block of Riverside Drive East. Ordinarily
I wouldn't give Enwin turning off my
power a second thought, but that was
before EWCC/EWCP.

I haven't received a written response
from the city's permit manager. It
doesn't look like I'm going to.

If you haven't already, check out my
earlier posts.

Edit In

I just got a knock on my door
from an Enwin worker. He told
me that the power will be going
out at 9:30 a.m. for an hour.
I appreciated that. It means
everything is ok. Nothing to
worry about. I'm off now to
have my second morning cup
of tea.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments: