Monday, May 5, 2008

I am the last homeowner

I did a title search on 2939 Riverside
Drive East. Transfer of the title of the
property to East Windsor Cogeneration
Properties Inc. occurred on November 15,
2007. EWCP purchased the property for
$263,350. This amount would not include
the Sellers's expenses.

What made me decide to do a title search?
I was on my way to work and saw a car
in their driveway that I had never seen
been for. Of course it could be guests
or they could have got a new vehicle,
but I've been told they like Volvos
and that's all I've ever seen in their
driveway.

Yesterday there was an older Volvo,
at least it looked like their car, parked
in the driveway. This little blue car parked
in the driveway today seemed all wrong.
The second clue was the older women
from Habitat for Humananity. I saw
her and she was in a good mood when
she saw me. That wasn't a good sign.






avascript:void(0)
Publish Post.
Usually she is not pleasant.

No comments: